Archer BE 19000 dropping Internet connections and USB drive connections

2024-07-20 08:19:41 - last edited 2024-07-22 06:26:43

BE 19000 Archer.

I recently "upgraded" to this router and it has been nothing but trouble, it constantly drops the internet connections no matter which configuration I try, the internet is awash with people complaining about dropped connections with your hardware and yet you choose to do nothing!

I recently added a 1TB SSD drive to use as a hub for storing and working on photos and it can't even keep that connection, constant dropouts and disconnects.

Its an over priced, useless piece of junk and I'll be returning it and getting my money back

I've invested heavily in your eco system, with multiple Tapo devices and cameras and thought that adding a top of the range router would unify it all but it's been nothing short of a nightmare.

You should be ashamed of your service and goods. Utter trash

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer BE 19000 dropping Internet connections and USB drive connections
2024-07-22 06:25:29

Hello @knowledgeseeker, sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Archer BE router. We would appreciate it if you could troubleshoot with us to try to figure it out.

Can I know the exact model number of the router, is it Archer BE800 or Archer BE900?

When the internet drops out or the USB drive disconnects, can you please confirm if the router is stably powered on? Is the LED pulsing white as follows?

With those details, I can better assist you in figuring out what's going on and try to help resolve the problem. Please let me know the details, and I'll do my best to provide a thorough response.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-07-22 22:47:51

@Kevin_Z 

The device is the BE 800 Archer, and I can confirm that the LEDs are pulsing when this happens, it seems that the router keeps resetting itself for no apparent reason. The router is plugged into a surge protected multi switch and all other devices are online and active so I don't think it's to do with the electrical circuits.

Kevin_Z wrote

Hello @knowledgeseeker, sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Archer BE router. We would appreciate it if you could troubleshoot with us to try to figure it out.

Can I know the exact model number of the router, is it Archer BE800 or Archer BE900?

When the internet drops out or the USB drive disconnects, can you please confirm if the router is stably powered on? Is the LED pulsing white as follows?

With those details, I can better assist you in figuring out what's going on and try to help resolve the problem. Please let me know the details, and I'll do my best to provide a thorough response.

Options
2024-07-23 01:08:16 - last edited 2024-07-23 01:10:04

@Kevin_Z 

as a further update I have now put the archer on it's own separate electricity circuit away from the other devices and I'm still getting the same problem either the Pulsing LEDs or the tp symbol.

As I mentioned in my initial post this is not a new thing, there are plenty of instances of this to be found on Reddit and across the net.

Options
2024-07-23 01:47:24

@knowledgeseeker 

Thank you so much for the follow-up.

We would like to investigate this issue further with you directly via email, please check your email box and discuss this issue with the support engineers.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 211

Replies: 4

Related Articles