Disconnections and clients not appearing in client list

2024-07-20 08:51:24 - last edited 2024-07-24 02:26:27
Model: Archer BE550  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8 Build 20240226 rel.61914(4555)

Hi,

I got this router around 2 weeks ago and I'm experiencing a couple of issues.

Issue 1: Disconnections

This has mostly been happening on my S24 Ultra but it's also occurred on an iPad Air and a Dell Latitude 5530. All clients are connected to my main network over WiFi.

Issue 2: Clients Not Appearing In Client List

Some clients are not appearing in the client list despite being connected and working as expected. Specifically, an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max and an Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation). Oddly, I have two other Echo Dots that do appear in the client list.

Fire TV Stick 4K Max: Connected to the main network over WiFi

Echo Dot: Connected to the IoT network over WiFi

Current Wireless Settings

TWT: Enabled

OFDMA/MU-MIMO: OFDMA Only

Smart Connect: Disabled

2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and 6Ghz: All enabled with the same SSID and password

MLO Network: Enabled with the same SSID and password as above

IoT Network 2.4Ghz - Enabled with a different SSID and password

Steps Taken

I've restarted the router multiple times and I know I'm on the latest publicly available firmware.

Can anyone help with either issue? Also is anyone experiencing the same issues?

Thanks in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Disconnections and clients not appearing in client list
2024-07-24 02:35:26

Hello @Holty88, thank you very much for posting in the community.

Sorry to hear that your experience with the BE550 is not good. Can you please help confirm what is the LED status on the router when the connection drops on the wireless clients?

We do provide beta firmware to help solve some specific issues, and I will check if we have beta firmware for BE550 as well. We would like to follow up via email. Please check your registered email box and discuss this issue directly with our support engineers.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options