LAN rhythmic interruptions

2024-08-02 10:08:19
Model: TL-PA8030P KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: TL-PA8030P(EU)_V1_160328

I always have rhythmic interruptions. Is there a newer firmware? What can I do, just buy new one?

Options
1 Reply
Re:LAN rhythmic interruptions
2024-08-05 08:49:22

@quaaarks 

Hi

If you are experiencing an unstable internet connection on your TP-Link powerline devices, or the Powerline LED frequently turns off, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. For wired powerline adapters, check if Power Saving Mode is enabled. You can disable it using the tpPLC utility. Refer to this FAQ for detailed instructions: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2018/

2. Move the powerline extender closer to the router and the powerline adapter. Placing them in the same room for testing.

3. Test the internet connection by connecting your client devices directly to the main router. This will help determine if the issue is specific to the powerline connection or if it's a problem with the router itself.

4. If the problem seems to be isolated to a specific client device, try connecting that device to a different network to see if the issue persists. Additionally, you can try using different Ethernet cables or ports for wired client devices to rule out any potential cable or port issues.

May I know the light status when issue happens?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 1

Related Articles