Port Forwarding for USB drive

2024-08-06 21:13:10 - last edited 2024-08-07 01:22:42
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please can someone help. Total newbie at this. I have a TP Link VR400 Modem/router with a UsB drive plugged into its port. I have now got a mesh system as the wifi coverage wasn't good enough. I can access my USB drive via ftp local and ftp via internet.

I am trying to access via DLNA for my Quest headset and also by Network Neighborhood (map network drive) on my pc's (all which used to work). I can't get DLNA to work, or map the network drive on my pc. I have googled about port forwarding and "think" I've done it right, but DLnA doesn't work and still can't map the network drive on pc. If I switch back to my old connection on my router, I can access but I don't want to keep switching internet connections, especially for my quest as the wifi signal isn't really strong enough for where I want to use it.

ive attached a screenshot of my settings. I also tried switching the ip address to the wan port address but this hasn't helped either. I have also tried switching the firewall off, on the tp link, but that hasn't helped. Please please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port Forwarding for USB drive
2024-08-09 01:54:00

@Headphones 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

It seems the problem has been resolved in your another thread.

Thanks  @woozle  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 1

Related Articles