Range extender not connecting to dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop

2024-08-18 14:18:37
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 2244655001172

Hello I have received my tp link range extender re 250 I can connect it to mobiles but I cannot connect it to dell Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop 

What should I do now I have purchased it in Amazon ..

It was showing me no internet secured for both network 2.4,5 G i cannot find the firmware version 

Here are 

Serial number 

P/N

S/N 2244655001172

P/N 0153801020

Please help me in this problem 

I'm having online classes for my exam coaching 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Range extender not connecting to dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop
2024-08-19 07:17:15

@Suhas_116 

Hi

If the configuration is successful, all four lights on the extender will light up. If not, it is recommended that you reset and reconfigure it.

Please use a pin to press the reset hole for one second until power light flashing.

For configuration:

1. Via the Tether APP. The Tether APP could be obtained from APP Store or Google Play Store. In the Tether APP, click the "+" button at the upper right corner, select "Range Extender" and the Tether APP will guide you through the setup process. This is a step-by-step FAQ that contains more details: Tether APP.

2. Via a web browser, the Range Extender has a web management interface available. Please connect your PC/phone to the Range Extender's default Wi-Fi "TP-Link_Extender_XXXX", open the browser and access http://tplinkrepeater.net or http://192.168.0.254, follow the quick setup procedures to setup your Range Extedner. This FAQ provides detailed instructions through web interface: Via web

3. Via the WPS button, there is a physical WPS button on the Range Extender, if your Router supports WPS as well, you may simply press the WPS button on the Router and the Range Extender in turn, the Range Extender will connect to the Router automatically within 2 minutes. For detailed instructions, please refer to Via WPS.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 1

Related Articles