push alerts new connected devices not arriving DECO X50

2024-08-19 11:39:13

hi, i have this problem. just installed Deco x50 i received notifications of new devices that connected via push notifications. even if i wasn't at home. unfortunately i had to reset the whole system and after reinstalling everything, since then i no longer receive push notifications for new connections. i have already checked that everything is active both on my iPhone 13 pro and in the Deco app. i tried uninstalling and installing the app without success. i tried to activate notifications for existing connections and they work regularly. i also tried installing the app on another device and they don't arrive there either. i only find them if i go to the appropriate section of the Deco app the one with the envelope in the top right but they don't arrive as a push notification. what other test can i do? is it a known problem or does it only happen to me? i ask for help.
thanks

ps. sorry for my english but it is translated

Options
1 Reply
Re:push alerts new connected devices not arriving DECO X50
3 weeks ago

@Giardy 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Are both devices with Deco APP installed iPhones?

Apart from the "Push Notification", if we selected "Get Alers via Email", are you able to receive any email notifications?

Thanks again and best regards.

Options