D225 doorbell camera

D225 doorbell camera

D225 doorbell camera
D225 doorbell camera
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi guys. 

Been seeing lots of reviews of the tapo doorbell cameras alot the last few days of the D225 doorbell camera. 

Least to say I'm really interested as my current ( ring) leaves alot to be desired to say the least. 

I'm heavily invested so far in alot of tp link products from multiple Ax72 routers/switches/ multiple cameras amd multiple lights( soon to be adding more)

I have a couple questions if admin or more knowledgeable can help. 

I'm uk based and my property doesn't have a option to use a existing door bell wiring as dont have any, 

With my current doorbell I have the wired version where you can use a power brick/plug to wire up the camera as I prefer that option, 

Will there be a plug/power brick to be able to wire up the doorbell as stated I prefer that over battery plus the option of 24/7 recording is a big selling point for myself. 

I have looked on amazon UK and not seen it advertised on there yet.

Has the doorbell been released yet or is it yet to be released 

Many thanks 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:D225 doorbell camera -Solution

@Basboi85 

Thank you for your interest in TP-Link's new smart device! Unfortunately as forum moderators, we do not have specific information on product release across countries or regions. But here are some tips about how you can check for product availability and where to purchase it:
1. Product availability: Check the local TP-Link website for the product model:
    1) If the model is listed, it's either already released or will be soon.
    2) If labeled as "Coming Soon", it indicates a planned release in this country/region.
    3) If not found, there are no near plans in short teams.
2. Where to Buy: Refer to the TP-Link authorized retailer list. TP-Link Where To Buy
Note: Product inventory availability varies between retailers based on their sales plans for different models.

About the powering method of the Tapo D225, from the information on the website, the hardware connection of this doorbell is to use the existing doorbell wiring, it is not AC-powered.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:D225 doorbell camera -Solution

@Basboi85 

Thank you for your interest in TP-Link's new smart device! Unfortunately as forum moderators, we do not have specific information on product release across countries or regions. But here are some tips about how you can check for product availability and where to purchase it:
1. Product availability: Check the local TP-Link website for the product model:
    1) If the model is listed, it's either already released or will be soon.
    2) If labeled as "Coming Soon", it indicates a planned release in this country/region.
    3) If not found, there are no near plans in short teams.
2. Where to Buy: Refer to the TP-Link authorized retailer list. TP-Link Where To Buy
Note: Product inventory availability varies between retailers based on their sales plans for different models.

About the powering method of the Tapo D225, from the information on the website, the hardware connection of this doorbell is to use the existing doorbell wiring, it is not AC-powered.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:D225 doorbell camera
3 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep a eye out and look out for some future releases. 

Many thanks 

Chris 👍🏻

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 2

Related Articles