Port 1 on deco not working anymore

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 Build 2024041818

Hi support, 

I have an network issue on my deco CE75.

There is my network :

3 deco xe75

2 deco are link by ethernet And i have put an simple Switch on each to have more device on ethernet.

1 LS1005G and 1 LS1008G. This LS1008G working on my deco.

However, in my main root deco, this LS1005G don't receive anything from port 1 from main deco.

same behavior on my second deco with switch 1008g on port 1. Fortunately, I have switch ethernet port and it's working

Just to clarify, I had already try to :

Reboot my modem

Reboot my three deco

try to change switch

Have you any idea what is the issue there ?

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port 1 on deco not working anymore
2 weeks ago

@Tenji 

Hi,

Please also test with other devices. 

If only the top port on these two Deco units that cannot work, you can test the following troubleshooting steps.

1. Check IPTV settings. Please disable the IPTV settings. How to Configure IPTV function on Deco

2. Reset the Deco unit.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local team with the results above.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options