Pop OS Ubuntu Driver WLAN TP-Link Archer T3U

a week ago
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have been using pop os based on Ubuntu as my daily driver I would use the driver here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/547276?sortDir=ASC&page=1

and It generally worked for a while and after some update i'd have to run it again after plugging in my old TP link well it stopped working again and I tried the above driver again but this time without joy....

Options
3 Reply
Re:Pop OS Ubuntu Driver WLAN TP-Link Archer T3U
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@TylerInNiagara 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Since Linux is developed at an open system with various branches, we are no longer able to provide the corresponding official drivers.

It is suggested to search for third-party websites like GitHub.com or reddit.com/r/pop_os/ for compatible drivers and other possible suggestions.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Best regards.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP 

David-TP wrote

@TylerInNiagara 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Since Linux is developed at an open system with various branches, we are no longer able to provide the corresponding official drivers.

It is suggested to search for third-party websites like GitHub.com or reddit.com/r/pop_os/ for compatible drivers and other possible suggestions.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Best regards.

Thanks for the Welcome. I will consider this when recommending products or buying them in the future.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP It appears after further troubleshooting it just died.... it's not the port and my old big tp link usb is working. Tested on a windows 10 pc.

Options