Deco M4 not getting WAN ip address immediately after reboot

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 Beta Firmware

Hey !!

I have install again beta firmware to check IPTV bridge but still speed fluctuations problem but in beta firmware there is another problem is that i can't get WAN ip address immediately after reboot and when i get WAN ip address after few minutes but no internet connection until port (53) DNS port came back online. I tried manual MAC address, Manual WAN ports settings, Manual MTU settings and tried to change DNS servers but nothing can work. Please do something. @David-TP @Sunshine @TP-Link @Kevin_Z 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4 not getting WAN ip address immediately after reboot
a week ago

@ARGamingPK1 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. You've raised this concern several times, and it also has been escalated to our senior engineers for additional support

We'd love to offer help in the community. However, the basic troubleshooting steps didn't help and more specialized assistance is needed.

I still wish you could reach out to the engineer directly via email to negotiate a proper solution, whether a new beta firmware or something else.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco M4 not getting WAN ip address immediately after reboot
8 hours ago - last edited 8 hours ago

@David-TP After the reboot i'm not able to access Web UI immediately (192.168.68.1) and not able to access ONT (192.168.100.1) because can't get the WAN ip address immediately. I'm facing this problem after the beta firmware (1.7.0) before that everything works fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 82

Replies: 2

Related Articles