AX55 keeps disconnecting and losing internet connection after updating to 1.3.3 version

AX55 keeps disconnecting and losing internet connection after updating to 1.3.3 version

Monday
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

Hello. I am having problem with my ax55 after update 1.3.3. Router randomly drops wifi connection every 5 to 10 minutes and randomly losses internet connection. Nothing i do seems to fix my problem so any suggestion anyone?

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX55 keeps disconnecting and losing internet connection after updating to 1.3.3 version
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@TripleX115 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

May I confirm the problem only happens after updating to 1.3.3?

It is suggested to follow this guide to check and share more details.

If you can confirm the problem only happens on wireless connection instead of wired connection, please provide the information below:

1. What is your network topology?

2. How many devices do you have? Are all of them wireless? Does the unstable wireless connection happen on 2.4GHz band or 5GHz band? Does the problem happen on all your wireless devices?

3.How does the internet access restore connection? Automatically or you have to reboot router?

Thanks for your cooperation~

Options
Re:AX55 keeps disconnecting and losing internet connection after updating to 1.3.3 version
Tuesday

@Marvin_S Hello and thanks for replying.

Yes problem occured after update 1.3.3.

Problem only happens on wireless connection.

I dont know really understand my network topolgy it is going from modem to router.

I have 2 to 3 devices and one of them is tv and my phone or girlfriends phone.

I m using smart connect but it happens in 5g and 2.4g 

It automatically restores connetion.

A little update

When i went on advansed wifi options it randomly poped wifi transmition power setings and it was on low and i set it on high and after that when i go to advansed setings it is not there, only that one time so i think that was the issue but when i logged in onto router setting via browser it show that wifi transimtion is on high.

Options
Wednesday

@TripleX115 

Hi, thanks for your sharing.

You may keep the transmit power to default settings. Is your TV also connected to the router wirelessly?

It is suggested to change channel and channel width following this guide.

Then change DNS following this guide to check whether it helps.

BTW, when did you purchase the router? Who is your ISP? If you are not sure the network topology, you may share the model of your modem.

Thanks for your cooperation~

Options