Need Help config the tp link - 3020 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-18 18:50:31
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Excel

Hey hello Guys ...!!!
Please help me .

i bought a new tplink - 3020 3G router .

1. I use Windows 8
2. I get only a Cable from the provider which i connect to the lan slot alloted to my sys .
3. i have static Ip to the connect to the internet
4. AND i uSe the Device from my PC/ Desktop

The steps i have done .

1. i connected the usb cable to power on the device, removed my ISP cable connected to my lan slot and replaced it with lan cable provided and connected the device
2. i have changed the TCP/v4 link address to the obtain address automatically from Static ip
3. i have entered the 192.168.0.254 site and keeping the device in the 3G slot .
4. i have clicked on quik setup -> wan only-> static ip given -> config ssid name and password saved and rebooted it .

5. After rebooting the page did not open again .

Now ,

6. Expecting to the changes taking place . i have disconnected the cable from the device and connected my ISP cable to the device

7. i have accessed it from my ipad / mobile also i can see the wifi connection n it di dnot get connect for sometime then after regural tries i have got conencted to the wifi but there is no data transfer taking place

kindly please help me slove the issue

Thanks in Advance

regards

SonyLuis
Options
2 Reply
Re:Need Help config the tp link - 3020 Router
2013-08-20 15:27:54
Access the router's configuration page, and check if you get the WAN IP address and other details on the Status screen.
If not, the router is not configured properly.
If yes, go to system tools-> diagnostic and see if you can ping 8.8.8.8 and ping google.
Options
Re:Need Help config the tp link - 3020 Router
2013-08-20 18:36:01
yea i have checked it i can see my static ip adress in the config page if i select wap

and but how can i check the ping it doiesnt work becoz the page doesnt open if i select reboot it and more over if i retry it ping connecting the ethernet cable it doesnt ans

Jeffrey carter wrote

Access the router's configuration page, and check if you get the WAN IP address and other details on the Status screen.
If not, the router is not configured properly.
If yes, go to system tools-> diagnostic and see if you can ping 8.8.8.8 and ping google.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 2

Related Articles