3G modem connect PPP fail

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-23 12:22:54
Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Tata Docomo

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i bought TP-Link wifi router. I have installed CD software in my laptop. and as per the instruction i have open 192.168.1.1 using the credential admin/admin and configure network with password protected. Yesterday connection was working when first time configured. Then just do power off router from the back side switch provided in router. Today in the morning i have just power on and after 15 min i have try to connect but connection not made in my mobile so i have start my computer and try to diagnose the issue and it will show "test ppp connection " with fail status.

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance

Gauttam
Options
1 Reply
Re:3G modem connect PPP fail
2013-08-23 17:44:03
Hi.
Can you login the web management page of the TD-W8968 and then the post the screenshot about the status page here?
Since the topic of your thread includes "3G modem", I am wondering if you are using a 3G modem on the TD-W8968. If so, what is the model number of the 3G modem?
What is the status of lights on the TD-W8968?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 1