Wireless ADSL router not working. 5 led lights keeps on blinking???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-26 15:48:38
Region : Others

Model : TD-W8950ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : Not clear

ISP : NTC

My wireless ADSL router (Model TP-LINK TD-W8950ND) is not working. When I connect the power cable, 5 led lights blink together; ADSL led and 1-4 LAN leds. Does any one know why it's behaving that way? Those 5 led lights keep on blinking and the router doesn't show the wireless nor it can be connected through LAN cables. Also the power was turned on after not using the router for couple of months.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless ADSL router not working. 5 led lights keeps on blinking???
2013-08-27 16:23:56
Hi.
The modem behaves abnormally. In general, the ADSL light should be static on after you plug the ADSL line into the modem. And LAN leds will be off you do not plug Lan cables into the modem.
In your case, you can reset the modem in this way and see what happens.
1. Press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin, while holding down the reset button restart the router (power off and power on the unit), and please continue holding down the reset button for approximately 15 seconds.
2. Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.

After that, if still the same, I'm afraid that it is broken.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5099

Replies: 1

Related Articles