Slow 3G connection through MR3040

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-01 11:39:16
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-MR3040

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : TL-MR3040_V2_131121

ISP : Celcom

Hi, I have a MR3040 3g/4g router and I am having some issues. I have a Dlink dwm-156 (A6) 3g usb modem. Whenever I plug in to the MR3040, I always get a very slow connection. I do a speed test and I can only get like 0.5 Mbps speed. I am using Celcom by the way. When i use the 3g card on my iPad, I can get up to atl east 5Mbps-11Mbps. I have tried manually setting the APN settings on the router but I still get the same speed of 0.5Mbps. I have also tried plugging out the battery and only use power connected to the wall socket still the same. Is the unit faulty or is my 3g stick not compatible with the router? I have also tested the usb on my pc and I am getting a decent speed of 2-3Mbps. Is there any settings that I have to do in the router to get a better speed or its the router is having some hardware issues? Please advice. Thanks in advance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 360

Replies: 0