MR3420 V2.1 Ethernet port 3 burn. It's always ggreen even without cable.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-08 04:27:40
Region : Portugal

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : TL-MR3420_V2_140912

ISP :

Hi all.
I 3420 just grab a power spike and for some reason ethernet nº3 burn because it's always green even without cable.
All other three ports don't comunicate, so i must realize that internal controller also must be dead.
At this moment the only thing i can do with it is to work with wireless, and the wan port wich grabs ip address from the main router as this 3420 is to be acting as na AP, because i don't need anymore the 3g access that i had on it in first place.
From time to time when trying to rebooting it i can sometimes ping between 1 to 4 packets when its booting using one of the other threes ports but after completing boot no more connection on those ports.
I had it using the openwrt firmware and i was able to use also the wan port as a ethernet port and so able to do manage on the wan port.
But the default firmware can't bind wan port and the ports together.
I really wanna to put it work as an AP but dhcp packets must come from main router but they dont' pass on the WAN port only on ethernet ports and those are dead.

Is there any way to do anything to overcome this issue?

best reagrds to all.
Options