WR1043ND v2.1 You have no authority to access this router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-19 16:25:10
Region : CzechRepublic

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Greetings! If I want to access my gigabit router TL-WR1043ND remotely, after I write user name and password, I just see empty page with text: You have no authority to access this router!
I read somewhere that it is a problem of firmware but it is over year known bug :-(
Please help. Thank you in advance!
Options
9 Reply
Re:WR1043ND v2.1 You have no authority to access this router
2014-11-21 09:46:28
Did you test with http://WAN IP : port remotely or locally?
Options
2014-12-16 16:36:17
I dont understand what is your message good for? I wroteI have problem with remote management! Local connection works OK.
I write to browser http://my WAN IP : remote port
Options
2014-12-17 15:09:22
Are you using latest firmware? What's the firmware version indeed?
By the way, the WAN IP is a public IP, right?
Options
2014-12-19 20:00:15
Firmware is TL-WR1043ND_V2_140613, the latest from web site tp link http://cz.tp-link.com/support/download/?model=TL-WR1043ND&version=V2#tbl_j
Yes I have public IP address.
Options
2014-12-20 21:45:21
What kind of settings do you have in Security->Remote Management? Have you checked this service from another localisation?
Options
2014-12-22 09:58:34
It is a known problem and maybe it will be fixed in future firmware.
Options
2015-04-22 21:47:51
tp-link need to upgrade their firmware to solve unreliable and unstable wifi connection in this module.
Options
2015-05-10 15:38:07
I'm looking for answer for the same question and I foud this thread. And as usual, what starts to makes me angry, guy who ask simply question and describes everything gets some useless and stupid questions. Why you asking about firmware version? If you're know that some specific firmware version made that problems, then just answer "if you have firmware over/under x.xx.xx, then it's known problem and you must upgrade/downgrade your firmware". But if you don't know about how firmware affects problem, then any answer about firmware question will be useless. Internet is full of that stupid questions. Do you really thing that if you don't know reason, any answer will help you? Another useless question: "What kind of settings do you have in Security->Remote Management". If you know that any specific settings made that problem, then just write sth like "you must check/uncheck option xxx in Security->Remote Management". But I'm sure that any answer will not help you to resolve problem (except if there is option called "[x] display "You have no authority to access this router!" if someone wants to remote access to this router, even if you allow that"). Only Vivian answer proper and big thanx for that.

The problem is that if some people will post nonsense answers, real tp-link crew may ignore that thread - because they'll think that problem is solved or because they have no time to read lot of stupid posts. Please be helpful and answer if you KNOW the answer, not if you just want to help but have no experience.
Options
2015-05-11 20:18:54
rekkoon you are right, I'm agree with you and i see a lot of answers that don't solve the problems that users like you and me are suffer from them.
in this case, i think that this issue is a firmware issue, in my unit i have the latest tp-link firmware and i don't have this problem.
i installed alternate firmware because instability of wireless connection and now all issues are gone.
so definitely this issue is a firmware bug only.
Options