TP-LINK's first Cloud Camera NC200 is released

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-23 11:13:17 - last edited 2018-11-06 19:28:47

learn more: http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=&model=NC200#over
cloud platform:
www.tplinkcloud.com

What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s NC200 cloud camera is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring device with free live streaming and remote viewing that makes it easy to stay connected with whatever you care about most in your home or business, wherever you are.

Anywhere, Anytime Access with the tpCamera App
With tpCamera App installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can access your cameras anywhere there is Internet access, whether you are on a vacation or on the way, you always have a real time view of your home or business.

Alert for Invasions
Get instant notifications by email and immediately know what is happening. You can capture the images and record the movements of intruders, to help the police bring bad guys into custody.

Easy Installation
Simply run the wizard on your laptop or download the exclusive tpCamera App on your iPhone, iPad or Android devices, then you can enjoy the benefit of being connected to what matters most to you anytime and anywhere.
Options
35 Reply
Re:TP-LINK's first Cloud Camera NC200 is released
2015-12-14 03:40:30
[ENGLISH]
Model : NC220
Hardware Version : V1
Firmware Version : NC220_V1_151125 (error)
ISP : Speedy Argentina

A disaster.

The latest update of the app, along with the firmware update offered for cameras, threw down my NC220, not the NC200. Likewise the connection (local and Internet) is unstable in the camera that is working. Updates were made with a wired Internet connection and stable energy supply.

I sent complaint to the tp-link site support and unresponsive.

I was left without a camera and I'm going to travel soon.

How can we solve this happens urgently? In some forums and in comments to Play Store there are several similar complaints.

Thank you!

Product Information:
Category: For home / smart home / Clod cameras
Model number: NC220
Hardware version: V1
Firmware version: NC220_V1_150930 (OK)
Firmware version fail: NC220_V1_151125 (error)

---

[SPANISH]
Model : NC220
Hardware Version : V1
Firmware Version : NC220_V1_151125 (error)
ISP : Speedy Argentina

Un desastre.

La última actualización de la App, junto con la actualización de firmware que ofrecía para las cámaras, tiró abajo mi NC220, no así la NC200. De igual forma la conexión por red (local e Internet) es inestable en la cámara que queda funcionando. Las actualizaiones se hicieron con una conexión a Internet cableada y suministro de energía estables.

Mandé reclamo al soporte del sitio de tp-link y no responden.

Me dejaron con una cámara tirada y estoy por viajar.

Cómo podemos hacer pasa solucionar esto de manera urgente? En algunos foros y en los comentarios de Play Store hay varios reclamos similares.

Gracias!

Información del producto:

Category: For home / Smart home / Clod cameras

Model number: NC220

Hardware version: V1

Firmware version: NC220_V1_150930 (OK)

Firmware version fail: NC220_V1_151125 (error)

---

José.-
Options
2016-12-22 06:58:58
Hello dears,
Please, I need help with the NC 200 cameras.
The installs as the manual says, the four cameras worked well at the time of finishing.
But the next day they did not work. On the computer and on the cell phone.
The four cameras have green lights set and the LAN connection lights blink correctly indicating that the signal transmits well.

Is it urgent to help since I travel in a few more hours and I do not know what to do ??

Greetings, I am attentive to all observation and advice !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Estimados,
Por favor necesito ayuda con las cámaras NC 200.
Las instales como dice el manual, funcionaron las cuatro cámaras bien al momento de terminar.
Pero al siguiente día no funcionaron. En el computador y en el Teléfono celular.
Las cuatros cámaras tiene las luces verdes fijar y las luces de la conexión LAN parpadean correctamente indicando que la señal transmite bien.
¿Es urgente la ayuda ya que viajar en unas partes Horas más y no sé qué hacer??

Saludos, quedo atento a toda observación y consejo!!
Options
2016-12-27 06:15:08
best the factory reset and repeat settings ....
Options
2017-03-27 10:50:30
buenas tardes
tengo una nc 200 y cuando intento buscar la camara con la aplicacion tpcamera de playstore me manda un error diciendo que debo descargar la actualizacion la cual desvargo atraves de su pagina el archivo viene comprimido en zip lo descomprimo y me queda un archivo en un formato no legible llamado bin. alguien sabe como debo hacerlo para poder actualizar el sofware???? actualmente solo puedo monitoriar de forma local
saludos
Options
2017-07-14 16:04:42
Try resetting to the original
Options
2017-10-04 16:27:17
"TP-LINK’s NC200 cloud camera is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring device with free live streaming and remote viewing that makes it easy to stay connected with whatever you care about most in your home or business, wherever you are."
Great! (y)
Options
2017-10-20 12:09:53
Wow, really already released..?
Options
ambitz
2017-12-12 12:13:34
Options
2017-12-28 15:28:45
Dịch vụ thông tắc cống giá rẻ tại Hà Nội - 0926.376.602