TD-W9980 ip print

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TD-W9980 ip print

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TD-W9980 ip print
TD-W9980 ip print
2015-02-07 21:22:54
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi i have a td-w9980 and a ML-1640 samsung printer. i want to ask which is the ip the printer gets from router ? i want to print through my smartphone android so i want the ip .
i tried 192.168.1.1 up to 192.168.1.100 and nothing works.

Please is there any solution without sharing the printer from a pc with the print server utility of tp-link ?????
Options
4 Reply
Re:TD-W9980 ip print
2015-02-09 16:36:05
Is it connected to USB port of W9980?
To make printer server function work, you have to install printer controller utility which is only compatible with WinXP/Vista/7/8 and MAC.
Options
Td-w8968
2015-02-16 12:46:09

Vivian wrote

Is it connected to USB port of W9980?
To make printer server function work, you have to install printer controller utility which is only compatible with WinXP/Vista/7/8 and MAC.

I am using a 4G LTE connection and thats connected to my 8968 with the latter used as a access point. All works fine but when I try to use my wifi printer I can print out off only one pc and the other does not work and wifi connections goes down and its same with my windows phone which goes out of connection. My question is it an ip issue or else since the printer was config direct via the LTE router on wifi mode this system will not work.
Options
Re:TD-W9980 ip print
2015-12-12 06:32:32
Hi, I have td-w9980 with the last firmware and i try to connect in imac an epson L850 printer. I install the usb printer controller but imac can't see the printer.I saw the print server compatibility list and this printer doesn't exist.Is there any solution about that problem?Sorry for my terrible english.
Options
moncler me
2015-12-15 13:30:42
How To Make A Camcorder Battery Keep A Charge, Moncler Outlet Online Once you good buy sincere you state the benefit of getting a warranty episode, ac33041, which enables you to develop the services or else refunds released of charge. Once you get back with the aim of it is not storing power such as indicated, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, ac40215, you need to loud noise to the seller and deal out a complaint now order to develop the solution. Once you good buy duplicate content, cheap moncler vest, nobis parka coat ac37904, you preference not develop a warranty and this funds you state rebuff resilient of getting the greatest services. It is better to deal with online vendors, who state attained explicit reviews due to professionalism aspect. Various of the vendors state invested now separate batteries in lieu of several central processing unit brands and this leads them to settle with the ideal ones. You can prefer to deal with back pass batteries, or else the brand just starting out ones in lieu of the central processing unit mock-up you like. Various state invested now universal which are actual in lieu of several central processing unit brands, but this expenditure a superior penalty.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 570

Replies: 4

Related Articles