Broken support email form and broken router AGAIN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-22 03:14:07
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-8816

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I previously had support incident 18101 and the defective unit I was advised to return to retailer the first unit was purchased 10/12/12 and failed approx 09/11/13.
The retailer refunded the money and I purchased the same model on 12/11/13 (have receipt to prove it)

I happily thought this was an unfortunate failure and pleased with support / believed the marketing " tp-link The Reliable Choice"

The router is in a clean dry room.

I HAVE experienceD hardware failure of the replacement unit Serial number 134A6500678 and am deeply disappointed that the second unit has failed and is unresponsive after factory reset

I would like to exchange the router for a more reliable model as I have lost faith in the TD-W8980 reliability

THANKS
Options
1 Reply
Re:Broken support email form and broken router AGAIN
2015-03-23 16:49:06
Submit a new ticket or re-open 18101 here to complain such a problem and seek help. Good luck.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 420

Replies: 1