How can I configure the Archer D7 to work with another router set up as a bridge?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How can I configure the Archer D7 to work with another router set up as a bridge?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-16 15:39:44
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have a router set up as a bridge and can connect to the internet.

I want to now use the D7 as a wireless router connecting to the internet via the bridged router but have not as yet been successful.

The bridged router is configured to 10.0.0.1.

I have the Ethernet cable going from the LAN/WAN port on the D7 to Line 1 on the bridged modem.

But I'm kind of getting lost in the maze of settings as to getting the D7 accessing the internet.

Any help would be most appreciated.

thanks

Matt

Why can't you paste into this editor or set it to plain text - it's hard to type into - I have to type v e r y slowly :)

[HR][/HR]
Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I configure the Archer D7 to work with another router set up as a bridge?
2015-08-18 15:30:14
Choose Wireless Router mode and select WAN connection type as Dynamic IP.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-543.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1587

Replies: 1