TD-W9980 LAN connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-24 07:33:49
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello guys,

Recently I upgraded my Internet to 100Mb and To complete the experience I bought also a TD-W9980 modem-router.
i setup the modem and thats the problem- the wireless connection 2.4 and 5 GHz are perfect, realy fast and claer.
but the LAN connection realy f***** up:
when i plug the ethernet cable 3 for 4 LAN ports isnt responed and the light on the modem is not even lit up.
in the last one connection- the modem LAN light is lit and i can getting to the internet, but i have a Lots of disconnections...the connection is on and off every 10 sec...
i know that the problem is in my computer because i tried to connect a laptop and i was surf perfect, all the 4 LAN ports are working find and the lights goes on.
so it probably a network card problem or a internet driver problem, i dont know guys and i realy cant solve the problem for days...
if Somebody know what to do, or its happend to Somebody i will be more than happy to help....;))

my network card: nvidia nforce 10/100 mbps ethernet
Motherboard: Gigabyte M61PME-S2

Tnx for the helpers
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD-W9980 LAN connection problem
2015-08-24 14:39:59
Ask some computer technician to test your computer. If the network card is the problem, you may have to buy a new one and install it on your computer.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 490

Replies: 1

Related Articles