Network is not connecting to adsl modem router w 8968

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-02 14:50:24
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have bought an ADSL modem router model no. TD-W8968 about one week ago from amazone.in. Now this modem is not working properly. Actually it is not connecting to the internet. Some times it takes 10 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes and from two days sometimes it is not connecting to the internet for 1 or 2 hours. Its router part is looking fine as i am getting white signals in my phone and laptop but it is not turning green which means it is not getting the network.

For cross checking that is there any problem with my ISP provider. I have checked by using my old adsl router. It is connecting in merely 5 to 8 minutes everytime. But dont know what happen to this modem router. I didn't expect it from this modem router.

Its all leds are working fine except the internet led which is left side to the wifi led. Please suggest me any solution for this as fast as you can. I am waiting for your reply with solution.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Network is not connecting to adsl modem router w 8968
2015-10-09 14:22:18
What's the hardware version of your W8968? Its firmware is up to date?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TD-W8968_V3.html

ADSL LED is always on? Provide screenshot of status page and system log. When you check by the old router, the connection is stable?
Options
Re:Network is not connecting to adsl modem router w 8968
2015-10-09 18:28:12
I have done some research and found there is problem with dsl modulation, then i check ‘ G.dmt Enabled’ ‘ADSL 2 Enabled’ and “AnnexL Enabled’ and uncheck others in dsl modulation setting. http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-735.html.

This helps me and my almost 80% problem is solved. But again some times it doesn't connects to the internet means light doesn't work. Can i do something else related to modulation settings.

hardware version is 4 and i guess firmware is also latest.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1071

Replies: 2