Archer D2 5Ghz AC SSID disappears

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer D2 5Ghz AC SSID disappears

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Archer D2 5Ghz AC SSID disappears
2015-12-20 07:42:47
I have the same issue btw, but on Archer C7!
Options
2015-12-22 20:34:20
I have fixed it to a specific channel, but this did not resolve the issue.

My previous reply also does not seem to by the case.
As I have used some of the SSID network scanners availble on Android and I was still unable to see my AC SSID listed with all the other AC wireless networks in my street.

The final response I had back from TP-Link support after sending them my Config, was to return it to the retailer as they believe there is a fault with the unit.

This is not Ideal, as I am not sure this would resolve the issue.

I am however, going to try re-loading the older firmware factory shipped firmware to see if the issue was their from the start.:confused:
Options
2015-12-24 07:10:18

neilfellows wrote

I have fixed it to a specific channel, but this did not resolve the issue.

My previous reply also does not seem to by the case.
As I have used some of the SSID network scanners availble on Android and I was still unable to see my AC SSID listed with all the other AC wireless networks in my street.

The final response I had back from TP-Link support after sending them my Config, was to return it to the retailer as they believe there is a fault with the unit.

This is not Ideal, as I am not sure this would resolve the issue.

I am however, going to try re-loading the older firmware factory shipped firmware to see if the issue was their from the start.:confused:

Please do let us know what happened.
Sorry couldn't be of any help.
Options
2020-03-14 22:17:15
my d2 is same problem with 5ghz wifi when look at the back tplink i saw flash wrong firmware my tplink d2 and i flash archer d2(eu) firmware then flash correct firmware and now working fine
Options
2020-03-14 22:19:39
archer d2 v1 is deferent arvher d2(eu) v1
Options
Related Articles