NC250 feed working on android, ipad but not on IE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-06 15:06:53
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I got a NC250 camera a week or so ago. Set it up, everything was working fine; the camera view was visible from my Galaxy S5, my ipad, and (via internet explorer) on my PC, both through the tplink cloud login and via the camera ip address.

At some point overnight on the 2nd or 3rd night, the camera lost the network connection and did not reconnect. I reset it and it reconnected. Since then, the ipad and S5 work fine. The tplink cloud login says everything is fine, but the picture is black. The ip login is much the same - it shows everything as working including good signal strength, but the live view and motion detect panels show black rather than the view shown by the s5 / ipad. The ip address hasn't changed.

Since the picture is clearly reaching the network correctly, why would a supported browser think it has a signal but not display it correctly?

Thanks!

Model: NC250 1.0, Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 151124 Rel.24962 Cloud Server Connection Status: Connected

Wireless Connection Status: Connected

System: Windows 10

(After a while I noticed that the IE plugin had disappeared so I added it back in, but that hasn't made any difference.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 0