Can this be used as a normal web camera?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-04-03 12:32:17
Model : NC200

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am looking at purchasing this because I like the fact it can run on WiFi order to operate in a room other than where my computer is.

However... all the ads and documentation talks about steaming this over the Internet or to an iPhone/Android device. I haven't seen anything which says a PC would detect this as a normal webcam and allow its use.

So....

1. Can this be used as a regular webcam from a PC? Use it for Skype calls, recording video, etc. through the PC.

2. Can it still do this via WiFi or does it need to be plugged in via a Ethernet or USB?

3. Would other applications recognize this as a webcam. Skype, WebCamXP, the standard Windows 10 camera app, etc.?

4. Is its performance over WiFi acceptable for this?

Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can this be used as a normal web camera?
2016-05-05 11:31:31
skype don't have the plugin to work with NC200, but if you know how to do it.
Options
Re:Can this be used as a normal web camera?
2017-12-26 16:39:12
I can not connect my NC200 webcam with Skype. It always shows me an error, I have updated the latest version of the software but the same problem continues.
Options