NC200 suddenly goes offline and/or "can't be found" via cloud connexion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-02 04:16:37
Model : NC200

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 2.1.7 build 160315 rel.27420

ISP : KPN (Nederland)

I have this camera 2 month now. In the beginning it suddenly went offline after functioning for "several hours" to "some days". Discovered that you should first install the necessary things in the ISP-modem, then in the TPlink router (Touch5) and only then connect, register and startup the camera. Now going offline is not a daily item any more, though at unexpected times is still does.
The main problem now is that the cloud connection seems to be broken after "several hours" to "some days". It sometimes comes back after connecting via the home wifi, but not always. In that case I have to rebuild the whole connection litany from scratch.
I now noticed that, though I install the IP of the camera as STATIC at xxx.xxx.0.170, it suddenly appears to be DYNAMIC. And than the trouble begins after some amount of time.
Which of the three devices can do that? The ISP-modem, the router or the camera itself?
Will the trouble be over when I connect the camera direct to the router by cable?
I planned to buy and install more TP camera's but these experiences make me very doubtfull.
So a clear answer & permanant solution will be very welcome.
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC200 suddenly goes offline and/or "can't be found" via cloud connexion
2016-07-06 04:45:04
Sorry tkskdream01,
your answer or tip or whatever looks like this:
I think you used a font that isn't in my possesion (or you come from a very alien country

)
please repeat your answer making sure a normal western pc can cope with it.
hope to hear from you
bram
Options
Re:NC200 suddenly goes offline and/or "can't be found" via cloud connexion
2016-07-07 19:49:23
Same problem here, the cameras are working, but are disconnected from cloud account until i reset the camera. When I reset the wifi router, the cameras doesn't reconnect automatically. The firmware needs to be updated in order to try to auto reconect to the cloud account
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 697

Replies: 2