NC250 recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC250 recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NC250 recording
NC250 recording
2016-09-23 02:29:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,

I'm new here. I recently (yesterday) bought a NC250 IP camera. I've installed it fully but now I'm having problems using the app, the schedule and the notification tool.
It seems that I can't record when my computer is in hibernate mode... So I really need to keep my desktop to be turned on all the time when recording... What is quite energy consuming.

Second the notification tool really seems too slow. I get my mails like 1 minute after the person (or movement) has passed. Tried different servers that could send the mail but all the same slow speed.
The camera is plugged in directly to my router so delay like with wifi isn't really possible I think.

I also can't seem to use any other software to add the camera (I have a D-link that works on like 10 different programs) but it seems I can't add this one to any other software (Athome, Ispy, ...) Which in my opinion is much easier in use and well I can hibernate my computer then.

So I hope you guys understand this and well know any possible solutions. Else well this camera is for me at least... Quite useless...

Thanks in advance
G
Options
1 Reply
Re:NC250 recording
2016-09-25 20:12:01
Check my thread for iSpy with the NC250.
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?90165-iSpy-setup-configs-working-for-NC250

I thought the NC250 was useless as well but with a bit more playing with it i wouldn't go back to another camera. I also have a batch file that runs when motion is detected and fires an email to me using a smtp app. iSpy can be a bit sensitive to use which i think i have got figured out.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 923

Replies: 1

Related Articles