TL-WN823N SoftAP keeps restarting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-31 00:39:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,
i live in a student dormitory. They don´t provide any wi-fi, only wired cable, and they don´t even allow us to bring our own modem router. So my pc became my modem router now. I bought TL-WN823N usb adapter several months ago. At first it worked just fine on my laptop. But i bought a new PC and i used the adapter on my new PC, that´s when this is all started. My SoftAP keeps restarting automatically by itself, so my wi-fi connection keeps getting lost. I have to restart the wifi on my other gadgets all over again. And it keeps restarting every 10 minutes. It´s so annoying, really. I have searched the solution online, but haven´t found anyone who has same problem as me (or maybe i just didn´t find it). Please help, as i really need wi-fi.. Thank you!

p.s. there´s nothing wrong with the signal and wired internet connection. the signal is strong and the wired connection is undisturbed.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 504

Replies: 0