I can't connect my devices to my router after i conected them to the TP Link Access Point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I can't connect my devices to my router after i conected them to the TP Link Access Point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-11-08 01:04:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I write because I have a technical problem with the TP-Link TL-WA701ND, it follows that: after settin the "Acess Point" mode, the TP Link works perfect and gives WiFi signal properly, but once I connect any device to it, it turns impossible to reconnect them to my main router -at which have connected the TP-Link via Ethernet-. I already tried to use static IP and DHCP configuration no the Tp-Link but with none of these 2 configurations have solved this problem.I noticed that if I disconnect the ethernet cable of the TP-Link or if I turn it off the problem disappears and I can connect to the main router again. Unfortunatly my interest is to have them both turned on and giving signal all the time so the devices can connect the one with the strongest signal.What could be happening and how can i solve this?
Options
2 Reply
Re:I can't connect my devices to my router after i conected them to the TP Link Access Point
2020-09-04 17:40:54
Wow, you have been waiting for help for four years? This may not be the best place to look for support!
Options
Re:I can't connect my devices to my router after i conected them to the TP Link Access Point
2020-09-27 06:54:29

@JDoro 

Emmmblush, anyway, if you had any issue, please feel free to start a thread and @ me here.

Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 850

Replies: 2