Tl-sc3171g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-sc3171g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-sc3171g
Tl-sc3171g
2016-12-20 04:36:47
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 2

ISP : TELSTRA

I have the TL-SC3171G surveillance camera version 2. I can only see a still image in any browser either on PC or mobile. The browser requests the VLC plugin to see a video stream. It continues to do this despite reinstalling VLC with the latest version and mozilla plugin checked for use with firefox. I suspect the latest version of firefox and VLC is no longer compaitble with the cameras firmware. Are you going to update the firmware to be HTML5 compatible so outdated browser plugins arent needed?

Installing the software on CD that came with the camera results in no connection or image because the browser defaults to the default IP address 192.168.0.192 but on my system it has a different IP address, for security reasons ( its not really secure if it has all the default settings!).I tired inputting the correct IP address but the software keeps reverting to the default one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 0

Related Articles