Firware to be updated loop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-02 01:22:58
Model : Archer VR2600

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : VR2600(EU)_160518

ISP : Infostrada

Hello to all!!

Just arrived my first TP-Link purchase and, as often I do after the first configuration wizard, I checked if there was any firmware updates via its web interface
As result, it propose me an update needed and I did it.
Now I have the last firmware avaiable as stated also on the support page, but, what is strange, if I ask to the modem to check again for updates the response is there is an update to be done (in red) but it doesn't perform in automatic, if I download the firmware manually from the official web site support page and run the update again, everything seems to be fine but if I ask to the modem to check again for updates, I have the same response in red

That's normal, a bug or what?

Thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:Firware to be updated loop
2017-03-02 18:01:50
Hello, I'm sorry to had the post for nothing, but I just discovered it's a language interface bug: Change the language interface to the english one, that message is "The firmware is up to date", in italian instead state (I translate it) "The firmware must be updated"
So, please, review the italian interface, it's not correct
Options