IP Cam TL-SC3171G will not reset or show up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-16 02:43:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

It seems like I can not reset the camera. I try to reset by holding the button on the camera for 10 sec., the camera is connected to electricity. I have 4 of these cameras. I have tried to set up wireless connection in the camara's software via Chrom. After pushing ok, I do not get in touch with the cameras. This applies to 3 of the cameras. The fourth is ok. I have tried to press the Reset button several times but it seems that the cameras do not respond. It is possible that I have used wrong settings in the software - therefore I want to reset, then try the same settings as the camera that has been successful. I have used the application: "Intelligent IP Installer" and TP Link's "Main Console". I also use a TP-Link SC3171 via LAN, and this works perfectly. Hope for help so I can use these cameras. My pc has win7. Camera is connected to a wireless router.
Options
1 Reply
Re:IP Cam TL-SC3171G will not reset or show up
2017-07-10 10:27:58
This is a very old model..reset is not work maybe this camera has something wrong.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 506

Replies: 1

Related Articles