Camera NC220 App Not conect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-08 17:59:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I installed the app on my phone. I plugged the NC200 camera into the power supply and the router with a cable. The green buttonb turns on without blinking, but the app tells me it can not find the camera. I have already pressed the back button of the camera for 5 seconds, unplugged and plugged in again, but it does not find the camera. In Local mode, the app will see the camera. What should I do?.When I can not find the camera, I can not check the firmware version or upgrade ...

:confused:
I installed the app on my phone. I plugged the NC200 camera into the power supply and the router with a cable. The green buttonb turns on without blinking, but the app tells me it can not find the camera. I have already pressed the back button of the camera for 5 seconds, unplugged and plugged in again, but it does not find the camera. In Local mode, the app will see the camera. What should I do?.When I can not find the camera, I can not check the firmware version or upgrade ...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera NC220 App Not conect
2017-07-10 09:00:22
It seems that you can't find the camera remotely,I registered a cloud account when I login to the app,which is helpful.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 618

Replies: 1