Deco P9 latest firmware 1.1.0 now is available!

Used Products:

Hello everyone,

TP-Link has released a newer firmware for Deco P9 earlier June 2020 and the latest version now is 1.1.0 Build 20200513 Rel. 52023.

Customers may check to update it via the Deco app.

New features supported:

• Add web UI.
  • Added custom configuration options for LAN IP and DHCP server.
  • Added support for IPTV function.
  • Added WPS function.
  • Added MAC Clone function.
  • You can now switch on/off both 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi individually, as well as 2.4G and 5G guest networks.
  • You can easily tell via the Deco app how Deco units are connected, using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or PLC backhaul.
  • You can easily tell via the Deco app how the clients are connected, to which deco and which band.
  • Improved system performance.

Refer to Method 1 to update the firmware.

Comment

Hello.

After updating to this firmware, from the beta firmware, I noticed that IPv6 is not working anymore. Is it supposed to happen?

@jpasan 

Hello, can you please check again if the IPv6 settings are correct?

How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?

May I know which country are you from and who is your ISP please?

Hello.

All settings seem to be correct. It's all Dynamic IP with my ISP, so it's as easy as it gets.

I'm from Portugal and my ISP is MEO. I've got the ISP router in bridge mode and the Deco in router mode. The ISP seems to assign two different IPs, one for the WAN and the other for the bridge, and I can see that the WAN has both IPv4 and IPv6. The bridge IPs I can only see on the Deco app, and for IPv6 it's empty with the exception of the LAN IP. There's no WAN IP, DNS servers or LAN prefix.

I don't see these options

• You can easily tell via the Deco app how Deco units are connected, using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or PLC backhaul.
  • You can easily tell via the Deco app how the clients are connected, to which deco and which band.

Also. looking at the webUI the CPU load is constantly at 100%

Thanks for writting an amazing Article, and you can also read my Blog to get all  and it will be helpful for you

Thanks for sharing this valuable information related to Deco P9 latest firmware 1.1.0.Keep it up the good work in the community. 

Since I upgraded, my deco P9 is behaving terribly, and it is disconnecting and becoming red a lot of the time. Do you have a fix or a new firmware release date?

M4. after 2 hours working online with a laptop, the WiFi network drops out. I think it has to do with the IP address. how can you prevent that. that the laptop keeps 1 ip address permanently?

How can you tell if this is using Powerline or WiFi backhaul?

So sorry  but TP link Product Support is the worst...QoS and Parenteral Controls have never worked. It is almost false advertising. And custoemr support is incompetent and the Chinese and Philippines staff is out right Rude.