[Recruiment Ended] Call for Beta Testers | Be the First Gamer of the TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router

Used Products:

Dear Gamers,

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming release of the TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router Archer GE800, and invite you to be part of our exclusive Beta testing team.

This will provide you with an exclusive chance to try out the router and explore its exceptional gaming features.

As passionate gamers like you, we cordially invite you to join us in creating a brilliant future of gaming experiences!

About the Archer GE800

BE19000 Tri-Band WiFi 7 Gaming Router

• Lightning-Fast 19 Gbps Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 — Delivering 11520 Mbps on a 6 GHz band, 5760 Mbps on a 5 GHz band, and 1376 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band, it's always ready for the fiercest battles.

• Two 10G Ports for Future-Proof Wired Connectivity —Leverage your ISP's ultra-fast speeds, or utilize 10G LAN to deliver up to 10x faster data-transfer speeds, providing gaming laptops with lightning-fast connectivity to conquer any game.

• Ignite Your Gaming with Millions of Colors — Equipped with an RGB lighting adjustment system, Archer GE800 allows gamers to customize their own lighting style, which can create a fierce gaming atmosphere.

• Exclusive Acceleration for Games — Quad Game acceleration from the device to the game server can boost game traffic and stabilize connections, preventing jitter, reducing lag, lowering ping, and increasing speed.

• Easy-to-use Game panel — Gain insight of your network status, router performance, RGB settings, accelerated games, and gears at a glance on an exclusive game dashboard.

Registration

Archer GE800 Beta Test Recruitment Ended

Recruitment Period: September 8th to September 20th, GMT+8:00

Announcement of Selected Testers: September 28th

Selection

We have limited slots available for beta testers, and the selection process will be based on the information provided in your registration form. 

Testing Report Requirements

• Within two weeks of receiving the product, please conduct product trials and submit an evaluation report. 

• High-quality content authors will be gifted the Archer GE800 used for the beta test.

Important Note

• Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of this Beta testing.
  • Only a limited number of beta testers will be selected. Even if you are not chosen, please stay tuned for future product announcements.

Thank you for your interest and support in the TP-Link! We look forward to your active participation in shaping exceptional gaming experiences!

Best regards,
TP-Link Team

Comment

When will the selected testers be announced for this? wink Its says 20th Sept which was yesterday....

I would very much like be part of the Wifi 7 betas 

sufian

👍

@klipse  @tonyjp2022 

Thank you both for your interest in our beta tester program. It was initially planned to end on Sep 20, but due to a high influx of user applications, our product team has decided to extend the program until the end of last week. This recruitment has ended and we will announce the selected beta testers within this week once they complete the review of all registration forms.

Please wait.

@Kevin_Z  Cheers for the update.

Any update for the beta testers selected

Damn I wish I saw this in time. Glhf. 

I wish I had seen this!

I highly await this routers release! The 2.5 & 10GBe ports will massively increase the throughput of my NAS's movie collection for our entire family.

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions