Archer C2300 router name not showing in wifi connections list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-30 12:03:08

Hello,

I have Archer C2300 router. Before going on vacation i switch off the main electric power button of the router, router was working good then. Problem started after coming back from vacation when i switch the router on, I am unable to see my TP link router name in the wifi connections list on any of my devices. All the requored buttons are on, on my TP link router as well as internet modem. I downloaded tether app as well as went to link given to connect but my tp link router is not showing in the list.  How do i bring my TP link router in the list to connect? Pleass help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C2300 router name not showing in wifi connections list
2019-01-03 09:06:47

Check the led status, wifi lights should be on, if not, press the wifi button for 5 seconds.

If the wifi light is already on, but still can't see the Wi-Fi name,reset the router by pressing the reset button for 10 seconds, after that, the wifi name will be the default one, which should begin with tplinkxxxx.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1729

Replies: 1

Related Articles