IPTV settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IPTV settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
IPTV settings
IPTV settings
2019-03-05 17:38:08 - last edited 2019-03-06 08:20:43
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1 150511

I've upgraded to the latest firmware, but can't find de IPTV settings. Can anybody help me? 

Options
9 Reply
Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-06 05:41:58

Hello, what is the current firmware version?

Generally speaking, once you logged into the web UI, then go to network, you can see the IPTV option. 

Any updates, just let us know. 

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-06 08:20:19

The firmware version is V1 150511.

There's no IPTV option under Network.

Options
Re:Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 06:35:22

Hi, Waarten,

for your infomration, the Archer C7 V1 with IPTV function possess the national specific-edited firmware.

Once it was upgraded to UN version, there is no IPTV function anymore.

May it help. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 06:46:50
Hi Kevin_Z, Do I understand correctly, that specific firmwares do support it? Can you give an example of one?
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 07:41:49

Hi Waarten,

What is the firmware before you upgraded it?

And can you see IPTV function before the firmware upgrading?

Good day.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 08:07:04

I'm not sure, but I just downgraded to 140704, which also didn't show it. After, I've upgraded to the latest version again.

Still, it should be available, as described in the manual (see screenshot below). Can you share which firmware I should install to see the option?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 08:32:49

Hello, Waarten, I checked some datasheet, the UN version cannot be flashed into the national specfic-edited firmware. 

So the current C7 V1 cannot satisfy your needs. And if the IPTV function is necessary, it is suggested to buy a new router with better performance. 

Like Archer C3200, Archer C2300, Archer A7.

Good day.

Options
Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-07 09:47:39

But is should be supported. It mentioned in the manual.

I think "buying a new router" is not a good solution in this case, as the Archer C7 should fit as a solution.

Could you share a link to the universal firmware that supports IPTV?

Options
Re:Re:IPTV settings
2019-03-12 00:49:26

Hello Waarten,

Sorry to tell you that there is not much we can do, cause we do not know the firmware before you updated it, it may ruin the router with flashing an universal firmware, so we cannot do a test and give you a specific answer.

Wish your understanding.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1663

Replies: 9

Related Articles