Problems with mi TL-WR941HP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-29 13:40:36 - last edited 2019-10-30 06:03:29
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear TP-LINK support center ,

I have bought one of your divices yesterday and it was very difficult to make it work .

At least 4 times I have to reset and configure it because router work for a little time and it stop .Now I could not enter from the application.

I will be glad to receive your answer.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with mi TL-WR941HP
2019-10-30 06:02:59 - last edited 2019-10-30 06:03:29

@Facundo 

May I know who is your internet service provider? Do you have the configuration parameters given by them? 

What is the current led status of the TP-Link device? 

How did you configure it before? 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 454

Replies: 1

Related Articles