Deco iOS App - Philips Hue Lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-05 21:49:05 - last edited 2019-11-12 01:12:01
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When using the Deco iOS a App I am trying to add my Philips Hue lights. Go through the process and it finds my Hue Bridge. I assign each light to a room and then it fails to save. Have tried this several times. I have 50 hue lights.

Has anybody been able t add Hue lights and is there a maximum number ?

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Deco iOS App - Philips Hue Lights-Solution
2019-11-11 03:21:34 - last edited 2019-11-12 01:12:01

@coachdriver 

Thanks for your waiting.

We have released a firmware which may help you  to fix this issue; you can install it and give it a go.

Below is the download link: http://support.tp-link.com/f/cc97e191d6/

You can use the web UI to install it. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2019-11-11 19:14:52 - last edited 2019-11-12 01:12:08

@Kevin_Z 

I have applied the updated firmware and then have been able to add all 50 lights successfully. I have then been able to setup my first automation.

Many thanks for the quick fix.

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Deco iOS App - Philips Hue Lights
2019-11-06 02:04:50

@coachdriver 

Hello, could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? 

Meanwhile, please login to the web UI of the Deco and save the system log and send it to us.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-11-07 12:18:49

@Kevin_Z 

As requested.

File:
log-2019-11-07.logDownload
Options
2019-11-11 03:21:34 - last edited 2019-11-12 01:12:01

@coachdriver 

Thanks for your waiting.

We have released a firmware which may help you  to fix this issue; you can install it and give it a go.

Below is the download link: http://support.tp-link.com/f/cc97e191d6/

You can use the web UI to install it. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2019-11-11 19:14:52 - last edited 2019-11-12 01:12:08

@Kevin_Z 

I have applied the updated firmware and then have been able to add all 50 lights successfully. I have then been able to setup my first automation.

Many thanks for the quick fix.

Recommended Solution
Options
2019-11-12 01:11:35

@coachdriver 

Great to know that it was resolved finally. 

Now you can enjoy the smart hub.

If need more help, please be free to let us know.

Best regards. 

Options
2020-08-09 01:15:05
Hey I’m having the same issue. 1.2.12 build and the patch file doesn’t exist in this tread
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1966

Replies: 6

Related Articles