Archer C7 AC1750 - WiFi speed problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 AC1750 - WiFi speed problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:Archer C7 AC1750 - WiFi speed problem
2021-01-05 07:44:26

@Corien 

Hi, I have replied to your another post, as upon confirming, it seems that your Oculus Headsets support 2*2 MIMO, that means it can associate maximum at 866 Mbps with the Archer C7, only when your device is a 3*3 MIMO can you get a link speed of 1300 Mbps.

BTW, this is not false advertising, you can google this or confirm this with the specifications with your Oculus Headsets tech support.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer C7 AC1750 - WiFi speed problem
2021-01-05 08:41:08

@Kevin_Z

Could be ...

But how to explain that some people reached 1300 mbps with the Oculus 2 using other routers (from Asus to not mention it).

And why do I have the same limitation with my Galaxy S9 which is 4x4 MIMO then ?

Anyway, you are the fourth person from TP-Link support I speak to and it's the first time I hear about this MIMO limitation ...

Options
Related Articles