AC1750 vs. AC1900

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AC1750 vs. AC1900

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AC1750 vs. AC1900
AC1750 vs. AC1900
2019-12-18 17:56:59

Hello

According to the features shown on Amazon for the TP-Link AC1750 model (Archer A7) it has a WiFi coverage of 2,500 sq. ft. and can support up to 50 devices connected simultaneously. I want to know what the coverage of the TP-Link AC1900 (Archer A9) model is and how many devices it can connect simultaneously. My internet connection is less than 80 mbps, so either of these two models satisfies my bandwidth needs. However, my house is made of concrete with one floor, 4 rooms and 1,950 sq.m. ft. so my main interest is a router with wide coverage. Which of these two models (AC1750, AC1900) is best for me?

Regards.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1750 vs. AC1900
2019-12-19 03:28:06

@Zukia 

Hello, regarding to the wifi coverage area, there is no big difference; for the two routers, the wifi signal can reach 15-20 meters; while it is affected by the actual network environment, including the distance, obstacles, interfernences and so on. 

Cause you concerns the wifi coverage are more, Archer A7 would be a good choice; cause it supports Onemesh feature, if the wifi coverage area does not satisfy your needs due to the obstacle or so, you can add a range extender which supports onemesh feature also to boost the wifi signal and enjoy the mesh network. 

https://www.tp-link.com/onemesh/compatibility/ 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 11022

Replies: 1

Related Articles