Wifi Microcut and DHCP problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-02 18:43:28
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20191206 Rel. 56929

Hello, everybody!

I bought the TL-WA850RE and am having problems with micro cuts or problems with automatic IP assignment. I still don't know what the problem might be.

Is it advisable to have a static IP for the TL-WA850RE?

I am using the following configuration on the router:
Channel: 1
Channel bandwidth: 20/40 MhZ (the other option is only 20)
Mode Wifi: G+N (the other option is only N)

What do you recommend me to do? I actually bought it, but it's not doing me much good.

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi Microcut and DHCP problems
2020-04-03 08:34:33

@Tutuka28 

What about other devices connected to the main router? Do they lose internet connection? 

What is the led status of the TL-WA850RE when it stops working? Are you able to access internet from the extender by wired cable? 

Please ensure that the firmware of the extender is up to date. 

What is the model number of the main router as well? 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Wifi Microcut and DHCP problems
2020-04-03 08:50:42

@Kevin_Z Hi !

The firmware version is the latest one shown on the download page.

Smartphones and laptops are connected but do not lose the connection.

The router is Arcadyan and the model PRV3399B_B_LT.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 2

Related Articles