Ethernet not working on deco?

Ethernet not working on deco?

43 Reply
Re:Ethernet not working on deco?
2023-11-07 08:43:54

@TP-Link_Deco

I have the same problem.

Downstairs I have a switch plugged into a Deco S4. The Deco S4 is connected via wifi to the main Deco which is plugged into the router.

There is no internet via the switch. The cables are brand new and the devices work fine when I connect them direct to the wifi on the Router itself.

Regards

Sean

Options
2023-12-04 13:22:22

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to change duplex settings.

Options
2024-04-27 00:24:25

@DanielSweet I'm having the same issue. I bought the three pack of the deco x25 and have set them up. One connected downstairs to the router and another upstairs in my office through wifi. When I attempt to have a hardwired connection to my pc with the upstairs deco there is not indication of connection. I've tried switching ports, looking at the forums, etc.. My parents have the orbis set up in their home, when I was staying with them I simply moved the orbi close to where I set up my pc, plugged in the ethernet cable and wallah.. connection. I plan on returning these asap and getting a different brand, this should not be this complicated. 

Options
Related Articles