TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless extender the indicators more than two is not getting on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless extender the indicators more than two is not getting on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-29 03:44:08
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: No idea

It was working properly but now it showing only two indicators. So many times I  tried to reset and re-connect but still same. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless extender the indicators more than two is not getting on
2020-06-02 03:51:31

@Linkor 

Generally, once we set the range extender up successfully, we should have solid green RE light. If the light status on your range extender doesn't change after you configure it, please check the below link to do some basic troubleshooting:

What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Range Extender

Options