Keep rebooting deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Keep rebooting deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Keep rebooting deco x60
Keep rebooting deco x60
2020-11-17 14:07:50
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

One of the device keep rebooting itself try rest no res

Options
21 Reply
Re:Keep rebooting deco x60
2020-11-19 07:34:10

@Victordecox60 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know how long have you had the device and when did this issue start?

Have you tried to factory reset this X60, then did not set up and leave it alone; would it still keep rebooting?

---if yes, may I know rebooting frequency?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2020-12-10 05:38:45

@Victordecox60 I am also experiencing the same issue. And now I have even tried moving the Deco X60 main and the satellites around but still issues. Internet speed is horrible as well. When I join my ISPs modem through wi-fi and remove Deco X60s I get great speeds. Now these Decos are just paper weights. I even tried them with my wi-fi 6 devices ssuch as ipad Air, M1 Macbook pro and iphone 12 but still same slow speed and reboot issue.

Options
2020-12-10 05:43:56
I tired that and still nothing. I don't do router reviews on my youtube channel, but now I will have to do that, to make sure others are not falling for their marketing gimmicks. Tp-link team failed to back up their claim by actually building a quality x60 wifi 6 mesh router.
Options
2020-12-10 07:10:52

@wifi_ss 

Hi, Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

May I know the hardware and firmware of the Deco X60?

And if possible, please also send me a private message about your TP-Link ID and the MAC address of the rebooting Deco, thank you in advance.

Did this issue start since you bought it?

Could you please give me more details about the rebooting issue on the X60, like the LED change from green to red, then yellow?

And if you would like to spend more time, we would be very happy to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-12-14 10:22:44

@TP-Link 

I have the same problem. The first unit is constantly restarted. It turns yellow first, then blinks blue, then solid and restarts. I tried to hold down the reset button to turn it on, but then it immediately turned green and nothing. You won't even find the app under the blue flash. I bought a 2x2 package. The rest work so far, so all I had to do was set it up again.

Options
2020-12-16 09:29:58

@Andybandi 

Hi, thanks a lot for your kind feedback.

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. How often did it restart each day?

---if it is quite frequently, Could you please record a video clip for us?

--and if possible, please also try to reset this Deco, without configuration, then monitor for a while to see whether the reboot would happen again;

Thank you very much.

(please send me a private message for notice in case that I did not reply on time.)

Options
2020-12-16 18:39:59

@TP-Link 

Hi, the restart is constans continously every 2 minutes.

The hard reset was already there and nothing changed.

It's like it's in an infinite cycle.

Yellow, blink blue (app does not see), blue, then yellow again, then blink blue, then blue, and again...again...

-Where can I upload the video?

thanks for your help

Options
2021-03-01 08:34:55

@Victordecox60 

Same Problem Here

Pls help us TP link

Options
2021-03-01 08:51:25

@Harold22 

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Could you please send a video clip to my email---please see my email in the private message;

By the way, how long have you had the device and when did this issue start?

How many Deco suffered from the same issue?

Would a hardware reset make any difference?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-03-02 05:46:36

@TP-Link 

i been using it 3 months

after the internet went down for 6hrs it so happened that it became red light even if the connection on the internet is already been restore then i try to hard reset the x60 router then it became unusable yellow then blinking blue then it turns to yellow again

when i press the reset button and hold it (performing hard reset) it turns green only

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3155

Replies: 21

Related Articles