Archer TX50E WiFi working but not Bluetooth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-25 19:19:53
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I just installed my Archer TX50E Bluetooth/WiFi card with the TP-LINK procedure, run Windows Update, but the Bluetooth is not working.

My computer doesn't detect anything in Device Manager.

But the WiFi works fine.

I tried different things :

• Change the F_USB port on the motherboard
  • Change the PCIe port on the motherboard
  • Check the BIOS
  • Check if the Bluetooth was enabled in Windows

I have no more ideas of what the problem could be.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards

Options
11 Reply
Re:Archer TX50E WiFi working but not Bluetooth
2020-11-26 08:17:06 - last edited 2020-11-26 08:19:02

@PaulFI 

Hello, kindly refer to the below instructions to check the connection again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2698/

Below is the latest driver for the adapter, you may give it a go and see if it helps:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/189347/-Wi-Fi-6-AX200

If possible, try this adapter on another computer and see if the Bluetooth part can be detected, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-26 20:02:42

@Kevin_Z 

Hello Kevin,

I've carefully followed the instructions from your first link and installed the latest driver from Intel and updated from 21.01.0 to 22.00.0 but my computer doesnt detect any bluetooth adapter. I cannot reach Step 3. Windows doesn't let me turn on Bluetooth because it doesn't detect any adapter.

I cannot tried the adapter on an other computer, but I don't really think that the problem comes from my motherboard, my PC is only a few months old.

Regards

Options
2020-11-27 02:39:22

@PaulFI 

Hello,

We would like to escalate your case to our engineers, and they will help follow it up, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox and respond.    

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-27 18:47:02

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

Thank you for trying to help me.

You can send my case to your engineers please.

Regards

Options
2020-11-30 01:43:36

@PaulFI 

Hello, we actually have emailed you on Nov 27, can you please check your email box and respond? Thanks. 

Options
2020-12-19 11:35:42

Kevin_Z wrote

@PaulFI 

Hello, we actually have emailed you on Nov 27, can you please check your email box and respond? Thanks. 

@Kevin_ZHi my name is Nagasawa. This is my 1st post. I was told in order to use Bluetooth I must connect with a 9 pin usb cable. True? 

Options
2020-12-21 03:15:07

@Nagasawa 

Hi Nagasawa, that is correct, it should be a 9 pin F_USB connector, you need to plug the Bluetooth USB cable into it. For more detailed, please refer to the below article:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2698/

Options
2021-01-05 01:42:45
Thanks Kevin, I only have an empty USB on my HP xw6400 workstation and after testing the USB with my multimeter I inserted the F_USB end into the USB on my PC. It is working perfectly now. My apology I have a new question. I am trying to register my AX3000 on my Malaysian TP-Link website for the past few days but there seems to be no form to perform the warranty. I am from malaysia.Thanks
Options
2021-01-05 02:07:38
My Apology I retract my question. I missed the fine print. No need to register for Malaysia.Thanks
Options
2021-01-22 09:52:02

@Nagasawa 

Sorry that I didn't pick up this inquiry. 

Yes, there is no need to register this product, while it's better to keep the purchase invoice just in case we will need it for any warranty request.

Have a nice day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 10013

Replies: 11

Related Articles