Deco freezes SkyQ

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco freezes SkyQ

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco freezes SkyQ
Deco freezes SkyQ
2020-11-26 21:40:24
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Yesterday I bought a Deco M4 ( 3 pack ) it setup easily after I did the latest firmware upgrades.

This was to replace a Mercusys system bought last week. That had the problem that it froze my SkyQ TV picture and stopped the Sky booster and Sky mini communicating.

The Sky engineer, after replacing the main box was baffled but said it must be a network problem as all was well when we reverted to the old router WiFi.

My supplier said the new Deco should be OK if I set it to Acess Point. This I did but I still have the same problem with the Deco. Can anybody help?

Iv'e tried TP-Link support but they have not come back to me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco freezes SkyQ
2020-11-27 01:54:31

@CSims 

Good day,

Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and could you please help me check the following information:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1. How are the 3*Deco M4s connected to each other, Ethernet backhaul or wireless?
  2. Which Decos are Sky main box and mini box connected? Wireless or cable connection?
  3. If main box and mini box are connected to the same Deco, would they be able to communicate?
  4. Did both of them show online on the APP?
  5. Could you please try to turn off the fast roaming on the Deco APP, and Mesh technoly on the Sky box to if it helped or not?

Thank you very much!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 574

Replies: 1

Related Articles