C2600 Network Drives not showing up in Windows 10 (but FTP working)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-30 16:03:17 - last edited 2020-12-02 01:53:14
Model: Archer C2600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1

Hi,

I am trying to access a hard drive pluged into my C2600's USB 3.0 port.  Sharing is enabled intthe router GUI, and I can navigate to the drive using FTP or access as streaming media player, however the drive itself does not show up in Network as it did in the past. in Windows. This means I am unable to map it to a drive letter. I have tried with several working drives and the result is the same.

The router is being used as a network switch and is downstream of an eero pro 6, not sure if that may be a factor? I have tried factory resetting the router and the result is the same.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:C2600 Network Drives not showing up in Windows 10 (but FTP working)-Solution
2020-12-01 14:56:51 - last edited 2020-12-02 01:53:14

@Kevin_Z 

Hi, it seems to have started working again strangely so the problem resolved itself.  No, C2600 wireless is disabled and LAN port is empty with all wired devices plugged into WAN.

Thanks for the help.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:C2600 Network Drives not showing up in Windows 10 (but FTP working)
2020-12-01 08:26:09

@sdhb 

Is there any change made in this network or on the eero pro 6 or C2600?

Can we have the detailed network layout? Is the C6 working as a wireless access point? Is it connected to the eero pro 6 via LAN or WAN?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:C2600 Network Drives not showing up in Windows 10 (but FTP working)-Solution
2020-12-01 14:56:51 - last edited 2020-12-02 01:53:14

@Kevin_Z 

Hi, it seems to have started working again strangely so the problem resolved itself.  No, C2600 wireless is disabled and LAN port is empty with all wired devices plugged into WAN.

Thanks for the help.

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-12-02 01:55:06

@sdhb 

Thank you very much for the update, it's glad to know the issue is resolved by itself.

Just out of curiosity, do you mean all devices are connected to the C6 WAN? How is this achieved?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-12-02 02:17:54

@Kevin_Z 

Sorry I meant wan is empty and all devices plugged into Lan. 

Options
2020-12-02 03:23:56

@sdhb 

Noted, this is reasonable :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 5

Related Articles