DECO M4R connections issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 16:39:45 - last edited 2020-12-01 16:49:36
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 74289

Hi

I have 3 Decos M4R that are connected in the following scheme:

1) Main Deco (Living room) is connected to router via ethernet cable

2) Second deco (Office) is connected to main deco (Living room) via ethernet cable

3) Third deco (Hallway) is coonected to second deco (Office) via ethernet cable.

Everything seems to be working correctly, all lights are white, but the third deco (hallway) does not allow any device to connect to it. If  I remove the enthernet cable from third deco (hallway) it working good, but the distance between the deco and the others is large and the internet speed is very slow, so I need to connect it via enthernet cable.

Please let me know how to fix this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M4R connections issue
2020-12-02 03:57:51

@NikolayN 

Good day,

Could you please help me check the following information:

Would there be any error message when all the devices failed to connect to the 3rd Deco?

And if you swap the location of the 2nd and the 3rd, would the same issue occur to the 2nd Deco

Are all the Decos on the router mode, or AP mode?

Have you tried to connect a wired device to the last Deco to see what the IP address and gateway on it?

Thank you very much!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 696

Replies: 1

Related Articles